- Saves and loads your mapping preference settings between sessions
- Fixed certain machines failing to load the JInput controller libraries (an empty list of game controllers)
- Tested with Windows 8 Release Preview! (8400)
If you’ve already got Minecontrol running, just start it up again (or click the link below) to get the latest version.
I’ll investigate the stability issues some of you are reporting, add proper support for Mac OS X, and look at the feature suggestions that have been posted; so until then, enjoy the update!
Running this creates a start menu/desktop launch link.
- Use the created link or the link above to launch the app.
- If Google Chrome won’t run it, try again in Internet Explorer.