All packages contain these extensions.
*Picking the wrong version will lead to an error which should give you a hint to which is the correct version.
* Note: the following will momentarily disrupt service to your Mercurial server *
- Navigate to where your current Mercurial Python libraries reside. Mine is /home/jcarrier/python (from previous setup).
- Rename the python folder to python_1-3-1 (so it’s out of the way, but not deleted)
- Upload the python folder extracted from one of the above archives, making this the new python folder.
- Verify system is functional. Optionally delete python_1-3-1, or keep it around for nostalgic value. Done!
The .cgi script in your web directory doesn’t need to be replaced in this upgrade.
Follow my previous guide, but use this file in place of the one referenced.